As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
To exhibit high levels of scientific expertise and professionalism in the collection, analysis, interpretation and/or communication of technical data, as a function of providing superior customer service and meeting regulatory requirements for Elanco Canada Limited products.
Functions, Duties, Task:
- Effectively communicate label information for both companion and food animal Elanco products.
- Drive complex discussions with external or internal customers to collect or clarify key findings.
- Collect and enter case details related to adverse events and/or product complaints for companion, food animal and aqua products in the global pharmacovigilance database.
- Evaluate ADE data for accuracy and consistent entry from source documents, with emphasis on compliance and quality.
- Participate in case follow-up data collection as needed.
- Support and collaborate with other teams as needed.
- Participate in or facilitate product training or procedural training for internal Elanco personnel as needed.
- Maintain a current understanding of industry trends and product launches.
- Effectively manage time to ensure that reporting timelines are met.
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree (DVM).
- Licensed to practice veterinary medicine in Canada (Province of residence).
- Knowledge of PC package tools including word-processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel) and presentations (PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of documentation and business writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual (spoken and written English and French): preferred
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Advanced ability to effectively communicate verbally (particularly during conflict management) and in writing.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated veterinary practice and/or previous industry experience in Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory Affairs
- Remote position
FDE: This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of 1 year with potential to extend annually for up to 4 years.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status