To apply for this role, you must apply at www.vetoquinolusa.com/careers
This role will serve either the CA Northeast Region (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey), or the CA Western Region (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada). The selected candidate will need to reside in the region they will serve.
The Technical Service Veterinarian develops and grows the company’s commercial effectiveness by adding knowledge and value to our product range, increasing customer satisfaction and sales. The role maintains and provides a high level of technical communication and support to our external customers and veterinary knowledge to the commercial teams within the business unit to maintain and improve the quality and quantity of customer contact with Vetoquinol USA.
Clinical Services Support
- Organizes and supports regular client meetings to present technical information and provides practical training to practices in order to increase the understanding of the Company’s products.
- Provides clarification in relation to technical issues that may be acting as a resistance to full product adoption.
- Develops the Company’s reputation for excellence and expertise by representing the Company in a professional, knowledgeable, ethical manner, while continually optimizing commercial opportunity.
- Delivers prompt veterinary/ technical advice and support to internal and external customers by answering inquiries relating to the use of our products and the relevant medical conditions around which our product portfolio is based.
- Partners with the marketing department to ensure accurate, effective campaigns for assigned product lines.
- Provides technical training and advice to the Business Unit, maximizing the technical competence of the commercial staff so they can bring added value to our customers and offer credible technical objection handling during the sales process.
- Works alongside the sales team, ensuring our customers use our products in the most effective way possible, both ethically and commercially.
- Develops and maintains the Company’s contact with opinion leaders and Key Account contacts in order to maximize commercial opportunities and develop potential business partnerships with the Company’s key customers.
- Supports the company vision and mission, and demonstrates the corporate core values in all professional activities.
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations.
- Compiles and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- All other duties as requested by management.
Formal Education and Certification
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of veterinary practice
- Experience in education, coaching or training
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Exceptional coaching and management skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, possessing an ability to work with a diverse population
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Desire to serve