To APPLY, click here and follow the process: https://careershub.dechra.com/members/?j=185
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we’re delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.Main Responsibilities
- Present technical seminars as needed at regional, local veterinary meetings or veterinary schools/colleges to support Dechra product line and sales goals. Schedule is coordinated with Dechra Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Accompany Dechra field personnel on clinic calls. Deliver in-clinic educational presentations when needed (i.e. lunch and learns).
- Assist in developing/presenting sales training to Dechra personnel on an as needed basis.
- Work with Sales and Marketing on the development of sales and marketing materials and programs.
- Attend various veterinary conferences to support booth personnel, interact with veterinary customers and attend key lectures.
- Maintain technical competency especially in fields directly related to Dechra products
- Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders when required.
- Monitor veterinary literature/VIN for articles/comments related to Dechra products/activities
- Project positive image of Dechra and its products to veterinary profession and comply with all regulatory standards governing veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmacovigilance responsibilities. Receive incoming product inquires/complaints that may arise from usage of Dechra products. Sources may be veterinarians, veterinary technicians, pet owners, distributor personnel or Dechra personnel. Calls may involve product information, use/extra-label use, product complaints, adverse events, and unexpected responses to treatment, perceived lack of efficacy and product or packaging defects. Information must then be appropriately transferred into the pharmacovigilance database (PV Works) and reported.
- Other duties as assigned
- DVM with minimum of 3-5 years clinical experience in small animal practice. Experience or interest in Equine and/or Anesthesiology is a plus.
- Prior experience in the veterinary pharmaceutical industry preferred but not required.
- Experience in or knowledge of pharmacovigilance desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a very strong comfort level with public speaking and Q&A sessions.
- Desire to provide excellent technical support to the veterinary profession and pet owners.
- Strong interpersonal skills, “team player”, self-starter, ability to multi-task and enjoy working on a variety of projects including, but not limited to, technical bulletins, marketing items, PowerPoint presentations and sales training modules.
- Ability to work in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment and desire to grow with the Company.
- Ability to critically evaluate technical materials and edit for clarity, content and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to travel – on average 25-30%.
Commercial and Business Acumen
Product and Technical Knowledge
Qualifications: Professional Degree Required