This job is archived
Location: Working Remotely; United States of America
Employee Status: Full-time (part-time available for the right candidate)
- Technical lead in northern Hemisphere for innovative veterinary oncology pharmaceutical product
- Work collaboratively with veterinarian key opinion leaders, QBiotics team and global distributor
- Work in an enthusiastic and innovative team environment
- Competitive compensation package teamed with comprehensive benefits
What you can achieve in the Position
Over the last 21 years, QBiotics has successfully grown into a viable life sciences company, united on a mission to improve human and animal health. An exciting career opportunity has now become available for a Professional Services Director to join our experienced marketing and sales team.
As Professional Services Director, you will play a fundamental role in providing technical and strategic leadership to a veterinary oncology brand in the Northern hemisphere. With demonstrated negotiation and communication skills, you will enjoy the challenge of identifying and solving complex business issues in your quest to promote positive group dynamics across internal, partner and customer audiences.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing technical expertise for the brand strategy and brand health;
- Establishing credibility amongst the Oncology and KOL GP community in the USA and Europe;
- Leading the key opinion leader strategy and relationships in the Northern Hemisphere;
- Providing strategic and tactical input into the global publication and presentation plan;
- Leveraging resources available to provide desirable strategic and technical outcomes.
What you will bring to the Position
With relevant qualifications in veterinary science, you will have proven experience as a primary care veterinarian or veterinary oncologist and demonstrate advanced expertise on the technical marketing of animal health pharmaceuticals.
As a proactive individual, you will possess a positive, confident, and inspiring attitude, with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships across a range of diverse high-level stakeholders. You will lead with integrity and passion, ensuring exceptional client experience is achieved with an overarching technical and purpose-driven brand vision.
At QBiotics, ethics-based values and culture underpin long-term business success and responsible corporate citizenship. They are embedded into all aspects of our business and promote sustained creativity, productivity and excellence in business performance.
We have an organisational structure which fosters collaboration, innovation and delivering investor return. We believe in supporting the growth of our people and seek opportunities for both the personal and professional development of our team.
Our culture is team-based, collegial and fun. We are a growing team, and we are focused on maintaining our culture and values as we expand. We aim to be true, passionate, and purposeful about what we do and to celebrate being innovative and different.
How you Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please include the reference PSD0821 on your application. Applications will close on 7 September 2021.