CRM Technical Lead (Teleworker)
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco (NYSE: ELAN) delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Historically, the role of IT has been to provide a reliable ecosystem to run the business, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. These areas remain integral, however, driven by the quickening pace of innovation, IT
must evolve, proactively partnering with the business to enable new types of customer engagement and value opportunities.
At Elanco, Commercial IT team brings an adaptive set of skills spanning key strategic areas for the company and charged with converting identified business opportunities into effective digital product features and maximize value we provide to our customers.
A successful Veeva CRM Engineer is a highly motivated individual, passionate about collaborative problem solving who proactively drives tangible outcomes through technical acumen, with deep knowledge Salesforce & Veeva tech stack and modern delivery practices. This role closely partners with CRM architect, product owner and rest of development team A strong combination of being able to translate business requirements into technical solutions and technical configuration, customization abilities will be essential to the success of this role.
- Work as part of a high-performing agile delivery team
- Convert technical requirements into technical solution spec, user stories into tasks and estimate level effort
- Deliver product increments (by leveraging configuration, customization, flow, APEX, LWC) aligned with business prioritization
- Collaborate with team to provide regular system maintenance activities, monitor system health. Drive optimization, automation where possible
- Help curating Knowledge Documents to continuously upskill delivery and support teams
- Produce and maintain reliable, clear and concise technical documentation on features and capabilities to aid knowledge transfer to rest of development team and support team and power users.
- Execute against broader technical needs where required (e.g. deployments, service troubleshooting and support consulting).
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical/business area
- Experience working with a Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health or Medical Device organization
- Minimum 3-5 years Salesforce and/or Veeva CRM experience
- Deep hands-on understanding of all aspects of the CRM platform configuration & customization incl. access, flows, APEX, LWC, events
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Veeva MyInSights development or configuration experience
Worker Type: Full Time
Location: Greenfield, IN/UK/ES/DE/BE (Flexible) - Work does not require a specific location or specialized equipment and can work successfully and productively across an ecosystem of different locations to support convenience, functionality, flexibility, and well-being. Flexible workers are expected to come on-site about half the time.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service