As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Elanco US Inc. is seeking an Advisor – Technical Services/Manufacturing Sciences to serve as the technical subject matter expert for the company’s premix and nutritional portfolio of products, through knowledge of manufacturing processes, regulatory requirements, and quality requirements.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for the company’s premix and nutritional portfolio of products, through knowledge of manufacturing processes, regulatory requirements, and quality requirements.
- Utilize expertise of oral solid dosage manufacturing in a regulated/CGMP environment to provide technical support and oversight for premix and nutritional products, manufactured by contract manufacturers in the company’s external manufacturing network.
- Apply concepts of continuous improvement and statistical analysis to maintain and improve manufacturing process capability, quality and compliance, as well as drive productivity and gross margin improvement through implementation of robust manufacturing processes.
- Serve as the technical project manager for cross-functional efforts, including but not limited to new product launches, secondary market launches, technical transfers, new process implementation and validation activities.
- Author and maintain technical documents, including but not limited to manufacturing process flow documents, product quality reviews, annual product reviews, protocols, summary reports, risk assessments, investigations, to support regulatory submissions, internal database and agency audit.
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, or related field, or foreign degree equivalent, and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Work or academic experience must have included: new product development within the pharmaceutical industry; scale-up of manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical or nutritional products; experience in a cGMP environment; Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing; statistical process control and continuous improvement; and project management.
- May work remotely
- 10-15% travel
- This role is eligible for remote work
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status