US Intercompany Supply Coordinator
Zoetis is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of a diverse portfolio of animal vaccines, medicines, biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics and genetic tests to prevent and treat disease in livestock and companion animals. The business markets its products in more than 120 countries with operations in developed and emerging markets and provides comprehensive animal health solutions to veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
The business has an extensive research and development network and holds leading market positions across major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Intercompany Supply Coordinator is responsible for executing inventory deployment across the company’s distribution network (sites, hubs, local warehouses) in alignment to the plan. They execute and maintain the processes required to enable an optimal supply and distribution of product into and within the network. They will be the primary contact for their assigned market region, and actively manage on time order shipments by using metrics and reporting tools to identify opportunities to reduce cost and achieve optimal performance.
They work closely with internal functional areas including Plants, Hubs/ LSPs, Transportation, Logistics and Supply, and Global Supply Compliance colleagues to support Zoetis in addition to external service providers including Freight Forwarders.
- Ensure all distribution activities are met with market needs, inventory levels and production in compliance with processes, SLAs and the deployment plan provided by Supply Planning.
- Manage the creation/procurement and communication of all applicable export documentation in compliance with Zoetis Quality Standards (ZQS) and trade compliance laws.
- Work closely with Platform Supply Planners, Manufacturing sites, Warehouses, and markets to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time accordingly to the plan.
- Freight Forwarder Management - Oversee the activities associated with Zoetis’ freight Forwarder and ensure compliance.
- Manage Market’s allocation constraints (minimum effective shelf life, lot number requirements)
- Trigger the escalation process when the order allocation may impact market’s inventory and service levels.
- Identify issues in a proactive manner by developing and maintaining key exception reporting. Communicating consistently both upstream to Manufacturing/Supply Planning and downstream to Market Contacts.
- Act as the point of contact to internal and/or external customers to keep them informed about the status of pending orders and delivery details.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to report and explain performance.
*On-Time Order Shipment
*Deployment plan adherence
- Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Level of education: Bachelor/university degree (a plus) or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Experience in a supply chain environment is desired.
- Languages: Strong verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Computer skills: Broad PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook including experience with SAP preferred.
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good supply chain skills (DRP process, Demand management, and Inventory management)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in an international environment (multi-cultural / Multi-channel)
- Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure.
- Good analytical skills
- Seeks and strives for permanent improvement.
- Priority management skills.
- Highly pro-active and strong problem-solving skills.
- True team player.
- Strong communication skills.