Zoetis is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of a diverse portfolio of animal vaccines, medicines, biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics and genetic tests to prevent and treat disease in livestock and companion animals. The business markets its products in more than 120 countries with operations in developed and emerging markets and provides comprehensive animal health solutions to veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
The business has an extensive research and development network and holds leading market positions across major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Intercompany Supply Coordinator is responsible for managing inventory deployment across the company’s distribution network (sites, hubs, local warehouses) in alignment to the plan. They execute and maintain the processes required to enable an optimal supply and distribution of product into and within the network. They will be the primary contact for their assigned market region, and actively manages performance by using metrics and reporting tools to identify opportunities to reduce cost and achieve optimal performance.
They work closely with internal functional areas including Plants, Hubs/ LSPs, Transportation, Logistics and Supply, and Global Supply Compliance colleagues to support Zoetis in addition to external service providers including Forwarders and Brokers.
- Ensure all distribution activities are met with market needs, inventory levels and production in compliance with processes, SLAs and the deployment plan provided by Supply Planning.
- Manage the creation/procurement and communication of all applicable export documentation in compliance with Zoetis Quality Standards (ZQS) and trade compliance laws.
- Work closely with Platform Supply Planners, Manufacturing sites, Warehouses and markets to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time accordingly to the plan. O2C(Order to Cash)
- Forwarder Management, Oversee the activities associated with Zoetis’ freight Forwarder and ensure compliance.
- Manage Market’s allocation constraints (shelf life, lot number requirements)
- Trigger the escalation process when the deployment may impact market’s inventory and service levels.
- Identify issues in a proactive manner by developing and maintaining key exception reporting. Communicating consistently both upstream to Manufacturing and downstream to Trade/Customer Service.
- Act as the point of contact to internal and/or external customers to keep them informed about the status of pending orders and delivery details.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to report and explain performance.
*Order Ship on time and in full
*Deployment plan adherence
- Ensure data integrity in ERP systems and update the attributes where necessary.
- Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor/university degree or equivalent with 4 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Experience: Past experience in a supply chain environment is required.
- Languages: Strong verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Computer skills: Broad PC skills and experience with SAP, and planning systems preferred.
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility coupled with good interpersonal skills.
- Good supply chain skills (DRP process, Demand management, and Inventory management)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in an international environment (multi-cultural / Multi-channel)
- Stress resistant and strong ability to deal with and perform under pressure.
- Good analytical skills
- Seeks and strives for permanent improvement.
- Priority management skills.
- Highly pro-active and strong problem-solving skills.
- True team player.
- Strong communication skills.