As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
This Supply Chain role will be responsible for several aspects of Supply Chain operations at the Elwood, Kansas monoclonal antibody (mAb) manufacturing facility. The Supply Chain Analyst will leverage SAP while balancing supply chain forecast and demand as well as production capacity requirements, managing material setup, availability, and assist in resolving operational constraints at Elwood’s manufacturing site. This role interfaces with both internal and external teams to achieve key site objectives while advocating for our customers.
Directly support all aspects of Supply Chain operations at the Elwood, Kansas monoclonal antibody manufacturing facility, Including:
- Establish and maintain a strong Supplier Management relationship to build a reliable relationship and value chain with our suppliers.
- On-time management and release of process orders for manufacturing / operations and purchase requisitions in SAP and Ariba.
- Forecasting and managing material expirations to mitigate production schedule disruptions.
- Management and ownership of inventory and SAP master data points related to planning and purchasing.
- Trouble shooting and support for customers and vendors on procurement processes, including but not limited to, ordering and invoicing.
- Regularly review inventory and safety stock levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree or three years’ experience of SAP (or equivalent ERP system planning or procurement).
- Previous experience in Procurement / Planning and a good understanding of USDA, FDA, or EU GMP regulatory standards.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- Demonstrated proficiency in a data driven approach to problem solving. identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Drive results and work with autonomy.
- Problem solving through mastery of supply chain best practices using manufacturing and regulatory standards for veterinary biologics.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills with ability to lead through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively.
- Limited travel required.
Elanco Benefits and Perks:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package focusing on financial, physical, and mental well-being while encouraging our employees to pursue our purpose!
Some highlights include:
Multiple relocation packages
Two week shut downs (mid-summer and year-end) in the US (in addition to PTO)
10-week parental leave
9 Employee Resource Groups
Annual bonus offering
Flexible work arrangements
Up to 6% 401K matching
Dependent and childcare support
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status