Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This position is a member of the supply chain department with various tasks and responsibilities.
- Prepare monthly reports on plant performance including material usage variance, supply and maintenance item spend, scrap report, head count, etc.
- Identify inventory ownership of items stored off site
- Assist in analyzing site monthly financial results.
- Manage MRB and distressed inventory communications, reporting and timely updates to site leadership including finance.
- Manage and forecast monthly site inventory and performance.
- Analyze material usage variances to identify production model accuracy and areas of opportunity and /or improvement.
- Review product cost changes for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Ad Hoc analysis as required.
- The ability to communicate and work with both financial and non-financial people on various levels in a dynamic work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is strongly preferred, two-year degree required. 3 or more years of related work experience is preferred.
- Financial Management – demonstrated a general understanding of financial reports and their impact.
- Problem Solving – demonstrated ability to perform cause analysis and communicate the most likely cause(s) and recommend solution(s).
- Computer Skills – Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency with excel spreadsheets is a necessity. Ability to utilize databases, word documents, and powerpoint to support business related reporting requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of MPS, MRP, and inventory management principles.
- Decision making – Ability to make business decisions applicable to specific tasks within own department and influence/support decision making in operating areas.
- Oral Communication – Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas in an appropriate and persuasive manner.
- SAP experience a preferred
- Self-Starter – Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- This position requires sitting and working on a computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work scheduled 40 hours with the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Repetitive motion and substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.