Regency is looking for an experienced Sales Representative/Veterinary Aftercare Consultant to build relationships in the veterinary community with existing customers, maximize profitability, identify and develop new leads, educate prospects and attract new long-term accounts in assigned territory. Position is full-time, base salary plus commissions and reports directly to a Director of Sales and Strategic Partnership. Ideal candidate has experience within the animal health industry.
Candidate must reside in or nearby one of the following areas: Tri-State Area, New England or Baltimore/DC
- Engages in consultative selling to understand customer needs and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Sources new target leads/sales opportunities and executes plan to close and convert into customer accounts.
- Identifies and capitalizes on growth opportunities in existing accounts to increase profitability.
- Travels regularly throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective accounts.
- Manages new leads and existing accounts in territory via phone, email and web-based Salesforce.com CRM tool, including ensuring data is up to date (Contact Information, Activity History etc).
- Coordinates and conducts customer training in products/services.
- Create and foster a collaborative relationship with your care center and Regency Field Support Representatives to support the loyal customer base and new clients.
- Provides catalogs, pricing information and samples for products/services to leads and customer accounts.
- Coordinates with adjacent departments to investigate and resolve customer problems, disputes or any issues of significant concern in the timely manner.
- Strives to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Participates in regional and national trade shows as required.
- Experience in the pet industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 6 + years progressive business to business selling related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) required; experience with Salesforce.com or related CRM preferred.
- Ability to manage, develop and grow customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Must be results driven, goal oriented, self-motivated and confident.
- Superior time management, organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel regularly.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
What Does Regency Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Robust Paid Time Off Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Matching
- Career and Growth Opportunities
About Us: Regency is the leading pet aftercare provider in the United States providing services in the northeastern, southeastern, and western U.S. The Company is focused on building a national pet aftercare service operation that will improve the level of service and experience for customers across North America.