This job is archived
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Elanco is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, welfare and performance. Elanco products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food. Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life.
We are hiring a full-time Monogastric Sales Representative position in Ontario, to support Elanco poultry & swine portfolio and customers. If you enjoy working within the farm animal industry, this position will give you an opportunity to work closely with a highly energized team, helping you deliver value and support to our poultry & swine customers.
Elanco Sales Representatives demonstrate the value of Elanco products and services to our customers and are accountable for delivering sales results, implementing agreed strategies and plans, and growing Elanco market share across the product portfolio.
In this role you will enable and reinforce customer relationships and manage a territory through effective account planning and appropriate communication, consistent with Elanco's sales and marketing objectives. Your primary customers will be key decision makers and influencers at each account, including Feed Channel, Veterinarians, Nutritionists and Producers.
- With our focus on top quality products and people, you must possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific or technical field, preferred Ag. Science, Animal Health or Business, or demonstrate equivalent Sales experience in Ag. Science or Animal Health.
- We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in Animal Health or a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Ag. Science in a team-oriented environment.
- As a successful candidate, you should possess exemplary team and individual work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- We are looking for a result-driven individual, with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ideally, you should have a strong animal health and/or agriculture background and passion.
- Experience in livestock feed, premixes or Feed Mill will be valued.
- Sales Representatives consistently demonstrate Elanco’s Behavioral Pillars: Involve, Deliver, Innovate and Own.
- The role is based in Ontario, with significant time spent with customers in the field (app. 60%).
- Elanco offers an excellent compensation package, flexible benefits, a career development program, a company car and an opportunity for broader work experiences.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status