Company name: Agri-Sales Associates, Inc., located in Nashville, TennesseeJob location: Florida & South Georgia Job requirements:
Responsibility for this position covers select markets in the Florida & South Georgia territory. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, in addition to one to three years of outside sales experience, preferably in animal health, pet & vet sales. Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales ability, and organizational skills required, as well as efficient computer skills. Agricultural background is a plus.
Job description:Agri-Sales Associates is a 46 plus-year-old manufacturer’s representative company for leading agricultural companies. We are currently in the process of adding personnel in the Florida & South Georgia territory. The available position requires working with distributors, distributor reps, dealers, and veterinarians representing companies who manufacture agricultural related products, animal health products, and veterinary & pet supplies.
- Responsible for generating sales, increasing market share and income through establishing good rapport with target, current, and prospective customers, along with calling on national accounts and training distributor sales reps.
- Experience working with major distributors and/or retailers is a plus.
- Requires providing current literature, support materials, and sales aids to customers, along with detailing/demonstrating new products and programs offered. Must show competency in utilizing computers and related technology effectively.
- Works closely with key vendors, product specialists, and customers to ensure product needs are met and customer issues are resolved.
- Fully understands company CRM system to ensure communication and information transfer are maximized and to develop customer profiles.
- Communicates frequently with key vendors and customers for information exchange, and provides pertinent information to ASA home office.
- Understands and meets sales goals and budget numbers by territory and manufacturer.
- Is available for and participates in regional and national conference/ video calls, ride alongs, meetings and trade shows.
- Responds to requests from management, vendors, etc.
- Reports to Area Manager.
- Must have good work ethic and ability to close sales.
- Extensive overnight travel required.
- Straight commission territory presently providing established income with potential for excellent income growth due to established customer base, new products being added, and increasing sales from new markets.