When you join Devoucoux…
Devoucoux is wholeheartedly dedicated to the partnership between horse and rider and has been working to promote it since 1985.
Our saddles and accessories require the expertise of six different trades (master crafts) within the saddlery profession, all of which are central to our workshops in the Pays Basque. Cutting, preparing, assembling, putting together, machine stitching, and hand stitching result in a harmonious balance—a constantly evolving savoir-faire that gives our models elegance, expertise, and comfort. Innovative by nature, we have no qualms about pairing up the latest technology with craftsmanship. Whether for D3D panels or vegetal leather, we are constantly investing so that our leading world products remain so and our novelties become so. This is our way of making passion last.
Devoucoux is currently looking for a Equine Outside Sales Representative for Washington/Oregon, to join its high-performing sales team!
What you'll be doing is...
Working in outside sales s a saddle fitter specialist, in direct contact with equine professionals, you’ll apply your unique sales talents and passion for equine to:
- Become the most talented technical advisor within your territory
- Develop and manage your customer base independently (Amateurs, Trainers, Pro-Riders, Barns)
- Represent Devoucoux at international and local competitions
- Create a unique experience for clients through your knowledge and best-in-class customer service
What we're looking for...
- You have a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and are a mature, independent and dynamic person
- You are a passionate rider that understands equine health care and sport expectation
- The travel bug and enjoy being on the road!
Even better if you have…
- At least one successful experienced in field sales
- Full knowledge and understanding of English riding industry and horseshows
What we offer...
- You will receive a fixed salary + commissions (from $50K 1st year).
- You will also be provided with a company car + a gas card + iPhone and iPad.
- We offer health insurance. We offer a competent, supportive and caring leadership with frequent visits and team meetings.
- Retirement plan