This job is archived
Location: Ames, IA
Zoetis has acquired Performance Livestock Analytics (PLA), a premier agritech company based in Ames, Iowa. With PLA, our innovative solutions connect the livestock industry, empowering data-driven decisions.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representatives who will develop relationships with beef producers and industry professionals such as nutritionists, veterinarians, brokers and other industry advisors. The position requires intensive communication with producers and their trusted advisors in the sale, set-up and support of PLA software platforms.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair decisions based on relevant information
• Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, and ability to learn Zoetis systems)
- Identify new producer leads and execute sales for company growth
- Identify industry groups/companies to become partners/advocates of PLA
- Work with the team to continuously improve sales skills
- Demonstrate the company’s softwares to potential customers using video conferencing
- Effectively utilize CRMs
- Connect regularly with Sales team and managers
- Occasionally work outside of normal business hours
- All other tasks as needed by Management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have had sales training
- Have a willingness to learn about the beef industry
- Be capable of building customer relationships through the phone
- Feel very comfortable making phone calls
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years sales experience
- Animal Health or other industry related experience preferred
- Follow-through and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and presentation style.
- Focused and results oriented, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Willingness to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.