This job is archived
PF is seeking an Inside Sales Representative that is an energetic, positive and organized professional and who will be able to effectively create relationships within the animal healthcare market. Must be bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, writing).
- Source new sales opportunities through calls, emails and lead follow-up.
- Gain new leads and convert them into ongoing customers.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Work closely with VP of Sales and Marketing to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective and current customers.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product to the customer. Answer any and all product questions.
Education and Skills
- Some college with a four year degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Pharmaceutical, Medical, Nutritional, or Veterinary sales experience or background preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Previous tele-sales experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills.
- Bilingual Spanish proficiency.