This job is archived
*Note: The ideal candidate will be located in the Northeast USA, and travel is required for this position.*
Please go to https://www.vetoquinolusa.com/careers to apply!
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
Sales and Marketing
- Call on current and potential customers in an assigned geographical area, for the purpose of converting new business, maintaining current customers and growing markets share.
- Form long standing customer relationships with assigned accounts
- Convert existing and potential customers' use of targeted products and ensure sustained and expanded sales of these products.
- Identify market intelligence on competitive activity, communicate to appropriate internal resources in a timely manner; develop and implement sales plans to meet business goals.
- Utilize Vetoquinol’s Sales Excellence program to engage
- Assists every customer in a timely manner.
- Manages orders taken by phone, fax and email, ensuring accurate entry into the order management system
- Processes customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
- Organizes workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Presents and discusses the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manages inbound and outbound phone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Attends to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitates satisfactory resolution.
- Supports the company vision and mission, and demonstrates the corporate core values in all professional activities.
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules and regulations.
- Compiles and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- All other duties as requested by management.
- Regional Meetings: (1-2 times per year)
- Territory Manager Ride Along: (+/- at least one per quarter)
- Vetoquinol Headquarter Meetings: (3-4 times per year)
- Other Travel as required
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; 3 years of inside sales experience may be substituted for education requirement
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of inside sales experience required
- Experience in a call center environment is highly preferable
- Knowledge of the animal health industry is highly preferable
- Computer skills and experience in utilizing order management programs is required
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with shifting priorities
- Desire to serve