Inside & Digital Sales Representative, Mixed Practice
Location: Malvern, PA preferred, open to other locations
We are seeking a highly capable individual for Associate Inside Sales Specialist, U.S. Commercial Operations. Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the job, perform at a high level with a highly talented team.
Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography.
• Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key growth products via demand generation within targeted geography
• Successfully launch new product and service offerings
• Demonstrate success in other key sales metrics such as growth rates and improving the health of your business
Solution Selling Skills, Technical Knowledge, and Customer Value Delivery
• Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
• Consistently build and demonstrate technical knowledge, verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
• Build effective relationships with and service all targeted hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and access within each account.
• Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional guidelines.
Territory Management and Teamwork
• Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan / Resource Allocation per our expectations – effectively implementing the full complement of Zoetis resources and following up to maximize ROI
• Utilize our Customer Relationship Management system to identify evidence based key account growth opportunities.
• Conduct quarterly business reviews with IDSM and routinely adjust the strategies, tactics, and investments based on changing needs to maximize territory performance.
• Meet field activity expectations including sales call activity against ZFS (Zoetis for Shelters) targets.
• Develop and execute a call-cycle at the account and veterinarian level that delivers our reach / frequency expectations against aligned Animal Shelters.
• Work with Territory, Area, and ZTS colleagues in a professional manner to include consistently meeting expectations around integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility, conduct, effective communication, all administrative responsibilities, and overall teamwork.
• Successfully complete Individual Development Plan
• Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization. Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing environments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Success in previous roles including creatively finding opportunities or solving problems to drive sales performance.
- Exemplifies what it means to be a change agent, continuous learner, and pushing self / others beyond dominant logic
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever changing environments.
- Uses analytics and insights to enhance decision-making and tactical execution.
- Follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage assigned expense budgets
- Strategic Selling Skills
- Customer focused professional demeanor and presentation style.
- Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter
- Animal Health experience and knowledge of veterinary medicine
- Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair decisions based on relevant information
• Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, and ability to learn Zoetis systems)
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Ability and willingness to travel and work some evenings as required by the position.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. Additional position specific requirements/responsibilities are contained in approved training curricula.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service