This job is archived
Zoetis is committed to offering enhanced and integrated solutions to help our customers. Precision animal health tools and cattle management software can help improve producers’ decision making, right down to the level of the individual animal, to maximize health and well-being, performance and sustainability across livestock farming operations.
We are seeking a curious, creative and self-driven marketing and communications intern to play an important role in better understanding customers and further refining an experience with little friction to move from inbound leads to advocates.
- Research data
- Use new and existing research data on specific audiences, including cow/calf, stocker and backgrounder, to discover insights to better understand customer pain points and refine value proposition.
- Educate the broader team on key findings and share targeted marketing opportunities.
- Grow our content engine, social media presence and foster relationships with customer influencers.
- Explore new ways to engage and reach our target audience and track the success.
- Lead nurturing
- Evaluate existing data to establish benchmarks and identify gaps or areas of improvement.
- Help refine the lead nurturing process from inbound lead to customer, such as the use of lead scoring and workflows within the CRM to reduce the amount of time for customer conversion.
- Use the CMS and create lead nurturing content based on persona to aid sales efforts.
- Understand and review current digital and social media marketing to help refine and improve.
- Optimize CRM tool
- Ensure all aspects of the CRM tool is running smoothly and keeping all current and prospective customers in focus.
- Data entry - Responsible for cleaning data and merging accounts making the CRM more manageable and accurate
- Help group knowledge base content into specific learning tracks with completion goals
- Assist customer success team in distributing knowledge base content to the right contact at the right time based on their engagement, role and operation
- Build advocates among existing customer base
- Establish and record customer background information
- Ensure all data tied to each customer is easily accessible within their account. This includes consultants, risk managers and animal health affiliates they work with
- Helping gather and distribute positive customer feedback
- Identify opportunities to reward advocates and amplify their positive experiences, such as referral incentives and online reviews
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
- Support key marketing and communication efforts
- Lead nurturing and customer relationship management
- Content creation and distribution
Qualifications (Training, Education, & Prior Experience):
Education: Completion of Sophomore year Education toward a Bachelor degree. Marketing, Economics, Business or Communications.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability Requirements:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Social media management and content skills
- Familiarity with how customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) tools work
OTHER: Agriculture background or degree pursuit helpful but not required.Full timeIntern (Trainee)ColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.