We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for development and implementing a marketing plan for our growing animal health company. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Manager should be able to coordinate both digital, social media, and print advertising to various focused audiences. To be successful in this role, you MUST have knowledge of equine, cattle, and companion animal health. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Preferable agriculture background
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Type: Full-time