As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Your Role: Strategic Partnerships Marketing Advisor, US Pet Health
As a Strategic Partnerships Marketing Advisor, you’re responsible for marketing strategy, ideation, alignment, and execution within the US Pet Health Strategic Partnerships team.
· Collaborate closely with Elanco US Marketing Team to determine high level integrated marketing strategy and plan within the SP Team.
· Build internal cross-functional relationships (US Marketing, Commercial Ops, Finance, Regulatory, etc.) and with external customers.
· Manage and execute the P&L, including customer pricing, regulatory approval processes, programs, and all back-end work to support the strategy.
· Connect the dots between Elanco marketing priorities and customer objectives.
· Manage alignment across US Marketing, Commercial Ops, finance & Partners.
· Ensure key partners’ interests and unique needs are considered when developing strategies, promotions, and programs.
· Ideate and collaborate a shared marketing vision with partners to determine the right experience.
· Understand campaign ecosystems to enable creation of holistic/omni-channel programs.
· Clearly communicate a marketing plan customized for the account and gain customer alignment.
· Work with customers to ensure follow through on plan execution and follow up on performance.
· Understand marketing performance and how to influence the optimization of programs and spending.
· Support account managers through all marketing efforts.
· Analyze & report back marketing performance to SP account managers.
· Work with internal data team on ROI read out cadence.
· Train cross-functional internal teams on any high-level SP marketing efforts.
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Required Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in farm or companion animal veterinary pharmaceutical sales or marketing.
· Marketing background, including general understanding of digital levers and relationship marketing.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
· Experience working with an ad agency to brainstorm tactics and marketing strategies.
· In-depth knowledge of the Companion Animal Market and products available. · Understanding of how to strategically think through customer problems and goals.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills.
· Ability to leverage market research insights into annual planning and execution.
· Project management: experience following through long term on a project and ability to prioritize
· Location: Global Elanco Headquarters - Greenfield, IN - Hybrid Work Environment – Relocation available
· Travel: 25% annually
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status