Marketing Specialist – Animal Health
$50,000 – $80,000 • yearly
PetVivo Holdings Inc.
Position: Marketing Specialist – Animal Health Reports to: Director of Marketing
The Marketing Specialist will work with the PetVivo Marketing team and PetVivo customers. The Specialist is responsible for working in a team environment to advance sales and marketing initiatives in both the equine and companion animal space. The Specialist will be responsible for various marketing duties including coordinating with other marketing and sales professionals to implement innovative campaigns for branding and product launches. Their duties include researching target audiences, recording data from campaign results to add to future reports and overseeing social media channels to ensure brand uniformity. This individual will also work with various agencies and consultants and support PetVivo digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate must be located in the Twin Cities as this is a hybrid position with 40% of the time required in the office.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Assist in execution of strategic initiatives, including programs and innovations that drive growth in-line with the national animal health plan.
- Assist in developing and executing national activities with and through the sales organization and distributors against the global growth, brand, and product strategies.
- Coordinate marketing communication efforts of existing products for internal and external needs.
- Assist in developing market assessments for equine and companion animal markets.
- Work with various agencies on initiatives to promote the brand.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure marketing is supporting sales initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating client information in the CRM system.
- Create and maintain team procedures.
- Participates and presents at New Hire Training as needed.
- Trade show support as needed (some travel required).
- Other duties/projects as assigned by Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor of Marketing
- Preferred: 5+ years veterinary industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Knowledge & Skills:
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and delivery of results.
- Demonstrated organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and problem solve.
- Ability to perform all job duties while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Able to effectively influence.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and time management skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning systems and understanding processes quickly.
- Results driven – anticipates issues and resolves them proactively.
- Proven ability to multi-task to meet required deadlines.
It is the policy of PetVivo Holdings, Inc. to provide equal opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PetVivo Holdings, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service