Sales and Relations Manager
This position requires a motivated, organized, self-starter with an out-going personality to lead the company’s sales by bringing on new clinics and coordinating pet events. The main job function of this individual is to GROW THE COMPANY. The person needs to have a good understanding of the human-pet bond and be a pet lover.
- Plan, coordinate, and submit a daily route to General Manager, and communicate daily and monthly plans with supervisors and management
- Appearance must be polished and professional
- Attend weekly management meetings and staff meetings as scheduled and come prepared to present to team
- Already possesses strong pet community relationships and ability to build new relationships within the pet community and veterinary community
- Growth and development of NEW veterinary clinics. Prepare weekly call report for management.
- Possess an understanding of systems such as Emma, our website, and e-newsletter
- Implement and train new customers with PWW procedures (submission, scheduling, etc.) and maintain a smooth relationship with new customers with regular communication
- Participate in the marketing activities of organizing and maintaining the budget on all marketing, event planning, advertising, social medial and conferences.
- Call on current veterinary partners and pet partner influencers and coordinate these activities with the GM
- Prepare annual sales budget and execute within that budget
- On rare occasions, you may be asked to share on-call duty with the management team to cover holidays, vacations and other gaps in the schedule
- Required to work one weekend a month and two evenings per month calling on the emergency veterinary clinics that are closed during regular business hours
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years of Veterinary sales experience preferred
- CRM experience
- Standard veterinary practices
- Pet lover and understand the human-pet bond
About Paws, Whiskers & Wags – Your Pet Crematory
Paws, Whiskers & Wags, Your Pet Crematory, is a complete resource to help pet owners make important end-of-life decisions that honor their beloved pets.
At Paws, Whiskers & Wags, we know that your pet is an important part of your family. With more than 60 years of experience, our company provides compassionate, dignified, 100% full-disclosure operations. We offer private pet cremation services, meaning that each pet is cremated ALONE at our on-site crematory. Our proprietary Pet Tracker 360 system ensures that the ashes you receive are only those of YOUR pet.