San Diego Medical Device Company looking for Sales Manager. Responsibilities include Distributor Management and Distributor sales to veterinary clinics and human medical offices in the U.S. and Canada. Candidate will be expected to drive sales through Distributors as well as direct sales calls when necessary. Candidate must have a proven track record of several years of selling to veterinary medical and/or human medical clinics through distributors.
- Excellent knowledge and contacts of veterinary and human medical distributors.
- A quick learner and immediate producer.
- Excellent presentation and closing skills.
- A self-starter that can work independently without direct supervision.
- Desire to substantially increase compensation by working long hours.
- Ability to set-up new Distributors
- A high level of creativity for product marketing and promotions
- Working knowledge of veterinary and human medical trade shows
- Have a proven and verifiable history of achieving sales targets year over year
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM, Outlook and Mailchimp