As a people first values-based culture, we provide free weekly wellness sessions focused on our employee's physical and mental wellbeing, and flexible work arrangements. We offer a generous employer 401k match and an employee stock purchase plan for long-term financial wellness. Our full array of health, financial and voluntary benefit programs are what you would expect from a recognized Best Place to Work.
COMPANION ANIMAL VETERINARY SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Position to be located in any major city within the territory.
- Demonstrates strong selling skills and solid sales experience in the animal health industry.
- Experience in developing and executing territory business plans.
- Knowledge and understanding of the medical, operational and business side of veterinary practice.
- Experience in managing and maintaining strong distributor relationships.
- Knowledge and understanding of selling in the veterinary school environment and developing relations with key faculty and veterinary students.
- Strong analytical, technical, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative and accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Willing to travel extensively throughout assigned territory and to regional and national events.
- 1 - 5 years of experience
- College Degree required
- Report to, and operate under the general direction of Regional Sales Manager.
- Meet established sales goals and manage expenses to budget.
- Maintain positive relationships with key distributor Representatives.
- Conduct veterinary clinic sales calls, with and without distributor sales representatives.
- Organize and attend seminars, dinner programs, CE programs, etc. with targeted veterinarians.
- Attend distributor sales meetings to train distributor Representatives on Company products.
- Sell to, and develop relationships with faculty/students, at veterinary schools in the assigned territory.
- Provide regular feedback, as required, to management.
- Provide input/feedback to management on marketing programs, marketing materials and distributor promotions.
- Attend key National, Regional & State veterinary conferences (I.e. NAVC, ACVIM, WVC).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key veterinarians and opinion leaders.
- Travel – 25 to 50%
- Other duties as requested.