This job is archived
The Product/Marketing Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing marketing plans to achieve the US sales targets; developing marketing and service programs and systems to support strategic direction and aligning business plans with organizational objectives.
- Participate in supply chain forecasting and allocation planning.
- Review, develop and assist in implementing distribution strategies.
- Develop annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Develop and manage price lists and programs.
- Recommend sales and marketing strategies for improvement based on market research and competitive analyses.
- Develop and implement communications strategies in consultation with outside agencies.
- Product marketing management education and experience.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Marketing Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
For the qualified individual, this position could evolve to leadership of the marketing and or sales teams.
This position requires frequent travel, approximately 30%.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, animal science or veterinary science.
- At least 3 years’ work experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in agricultural life sciences, animal health or nutrition marketing.
- Valid drivers’ license and the ability to operate a vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office and Adobe suite products.