This job is archived
CP Medical is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our sales and marketing team in Norcross, Georgia. We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of surgical solutions, specializing in products for wound closure and specialty surgical applications in the veterinary and medical markets.
Reporting to the Director of Sales for Veterinary, the Marketing Manager coordinates, assists and supports the sales and marketing activities of the CP Medical sales management team and sales department. Will also assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies to grow and expand our sales and strengthen our relationship with channel partners and end-users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and coordinates activities for all marketing projects associated with CP Medical products, and coordinates with Sales and Product Managers.
- Manages marketing budget and expenditures. Monitoring costs for projects ensuring adherence to budget and timelines.
- Manages the promotion and direction of marketing activities, improvement of company’s product image, market data and information.
- Plans, conceptualizes, creates and coordinates the development of marketing collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, and sales tools.
- Train new sales reps on key products and promotions currently running with major distributors. Create sales tools for the sales team including detailers, customized POS, cross-comparison charts and product listings.
- Monitor competitive pricing and communicate important findings to Director of Sales, Sales Analyst and management team.
- Create annual marketing plans based off of market trends, analysis, and feedback from Director of Sales and sales team.
- Able to perform an ROI analysis to evaluate cost and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manages adherence to brand guidelines and messaging for all marketing materials and activities for CP Medical.
- Serves as primary coordinator for trade show, partner and end-user events, sales training and other corporate events ensuring all aspects are planned, coordinated with all stakeholders, and implemented, including outbound communications and follow up after the show. Attendance at trades shows for set up of booths, displays etc., required.
- Drafts social media releases for internal and external review, and then posts the release after approval is received.
- Manages lead generation/development process. Prequalifies leads, distributes leads to reps and follows up with the sales reps regarding outcomes/quality/results.
- Develops and implements product promotions in coordination with Sales and Marketing Director. Serves as the liaison with the sales team members and works with the Graphic Designer and/or contractors getting input and then coordinates development and implementation of the promotion with the channel partner.
EDUCATION Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Business; or equivalent experience/education.
EXPERIENCE Five plus years’ related experience marketing management. Experience in veterinary or medical health marketing and event coordination and planning a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Skilled in effectively managing projects.
- Social media platform management and knowledge of leveraging social media in a B2B environment.
- Proven, professional publication writing capabilities. Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks to ensure they are completed in order of importance and within deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with customers, vendors and employees
- Ability to work overtime as workload dictates and occasional weekends for trade shows.
- Demonstrated ability and skill in effective problem resolution.
- Evaluates market trends and translates into communications that either bring in new customers or grow sales with existing customers.
- Works collaboratively within and outside the group and across multiple functions and levels. Knows how to get things accomplished within an organization without having direct authority over the individuals.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Graphic design software, helpful.