Marketing Manager, Dermatology
The Professional Marketing Manager, Petcare Dermatology is responsible for assisting with all Marketing efforts and U.S. planning for new and mature products in the Dermatology therapeutic area. Key brand responsibility includes Apoquel and Cytopoint, as well as cross portfolio efforts with Convenia and Simparica.
Responsibilities include the development and implementation of therapeutic, brand and regional marketing strategies/execution and for assisting with the operating plan process for Dermatology. He/she will be responsible for creating cohesion of marketing strategy in the context of Next Gen Sales Engine. As a manager in the Petcare organization, he/she will model Zoetis core beliefs and will communicate the importance of conducting business in a manner consistent with Zoetis values and behaviors.
Work in conjunction with the Marketing Lead, Petcare Dermatology to:
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing initiatives directed to the veterinarian which support the immediate and long-term growth of Apoquel and Cytopoint, specifically
- Sales Team engagement
- CRM and Next Gen Sales Engine digital optimization
- Trade Show strategy
- Medical Education
- Participate in the ongoing financial planning and forecasting by ensuring key brand revenues, profit margins and expenses are in line with division and company expectations
- Lead development and execution of National Sales Meetings, Managers Meetings, and all other sales meetings
- Serves as the primary marketing partner to provide materials and programs to B2B marketing team, the sales force, and all channel partners for Dermatology growth
- Leads the professional marketing research process in collaboration with medical team and Consumer Marketing Manager to support key strategic Derm initiatives
- Collaborate, manage, and oversee Professional agency partner(s) to ensure consistency of strategy, execution, and strong portfolio growth
- Be highly responsive in managing all communications with customers, specifically Territory Business Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Area Business Managers, Corporate Accounts, Customer Interaction Team, and Senior Management.
- Assist with the Dermatology commercial lifecycle planning efforts to ensure new data and formulations optimize the lifecycle of current brands
- Actively collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Technical Services, Marketing Managers, Commercial Team, Communications, Business Analytics, Regulatory, Legal, Finance, Pricing, Learning & Development, Manufacturing) to drive strong portfolio growth
- Fosters an environment where coaching and feedback is open, ongoing, and consistent
Qualifications & Experience
These qualifications, experiences, and skills are highly desirable; however, they do not preclude exceptions based on an individual’s performance history and demonstrated potential.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business or relevant major, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years + of marketing leadership or related experience with demonstrable success. Animal health, veterinary marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong financial analysis skills and proven ability to manage budgets and expenses
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in developing and executing brand strategies, programs, and tactics to achieve and surpass market share and revenue targets
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Highly responsive and results oriented. Strategically agile and energized by a fast-moving environment
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills; strong negotiation/persuasion skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, be a team player and make thoughtful, fair decisions based on relevant information
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and ability to learn Zoetis systems)
- Ability to interact with/influence peers with confidence and conviction
- Ability to travel to internal/external meetings and customer interactions.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service