This job is archived
The Associate Marketing Manager of Pet Owner Retention Marketing plays a key role in enabling the success of our pet owner marketing efforts.They will be responsible for developing and executing pet owner engagement strategies including but not limited to the Zoetis Petcare Rewards programs, digital platforms (e.g, website and app), and retention campaigns.He/she must be highly collaborative, a strategic thinker, a self-starter, creative problem solver, nimble, and willing to take a hands-on approach to execution.
- Assist with the execution of Zoetis Petcare consumer loyalty and retention programs. Responsible for working with the Retention Team in optimizing program structure, member experience, digital assets, communications, sales support, customer support, forecasting, reporting, ROI, analytics and research. Requires strong collaboration across marketing teams and business functions. Closely partner with colleagues to drive brand strategies and deliver against business priorities. Take a highly proactive approach in recommending and implementing tactics, and continuous improvements.
- Partner with Retention Team to design, launch, and optimize consumer journeys throughout each stage of the marketing funnel. Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to grow member enrollments through veterinary and direct to consumer channels, nurture the member relationship, encourage referrals, drive visits to veterinary customers, and increase awareness and purchase of products across our portfolio. Optimized segmentation and ensure consistent, timely and personalized messaging.
- Calculate and regularly report against program performance, including but not limited to: ROI, CLV, KPIs and operational metrics to inform data-driven decisions and ensure financial feasibility of the program. Leverage data and insights to improve rewards offers, evaluating partnerships and enhancing segmentation.
- Design, implement and manage a methodical approach to test and learn including but not limited to: website UX, creative, copy, CTA’s, audience segments, cadence, etc.) Work with digital team to map and refine key journeys, refine touchpoints and regularly gather insights (quantitative and qualitative) to improve conversions.
- Work with Retention Marketing Team and Market Research to manage market research projects. This includes but is not limited to satisfaction surveys, segmentation, personas, attitude and usage, message testing, and more.
- Develop assets and marketing materials as appropriate for pet owners and key stakeholders such as our sales colleagues and veterinary customers. Partner with agencies, manage program budgets and project timelines. Optimize marketing spend across vendors and the marketing mix. Ensure agencies deliver strong creative that is on strategy and deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or program management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Animal health and/or pet owner marketing experience preferred
- An innate curiosity, and desire to find a better way of doing things
- Proficiency at problem solving and suggesting workable solutions for every problem
- Desire and ability to work within a strong team-oriented environment
- An ability to develop and implement plans with and accountability in achieving results
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across functions
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
- Demonstrated balance of creative and analytical talent
This is an office-based position.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.