This job is archived
Strategies and tactical plans across our Corporate and Specialty business. The position will require a significant degree of interaction and collaboration, along with a deep understanding of the following Zoetis headquarter stakeholders: Petcare Rx Marketing, Channel, Retail, Market Research, Diagnostics (Dx) Marketing, Business Analytics, Finance and Net Revenue Management teams.
The position will work seamlessly with our Corporate and Specialty partner-facing marketing team and require a strong analytical skill set to identify opportunities with our corporate partners through performance analytics and reporting tools, and recommendations aligned with mutual company growth objectives. Working alongside our partner-facing marketing team, this position will also require interaction and ideation working with our Corporate and Specialty partners, including C-suite engagement representing Zoetis portfolio opportunities. The position will also offer the colleague opportunities to work with and participate on several core teams involved in projects across the Petcare business. The position will report to the Director/Sr. Director of Corporate and Specialty Marketing & Integrations.
- Represent the Corporate and Specialty Team as the brand / RX primary team lead/liaison across our Zoetis Petcare business
- Lead internal marketing efforts in support of expanding Corporate and Specialty team culture to further lead colleagues towards the achievement of Zoetis / partner business goals.
- Work with Zoetis Rx marketing teams on strategic planning and program delivery to create and drive growth for key focus products within our Corporate and Specialty partners.
- Develop, implement and execute in-line marketing strategies and approved brand tactics at the field and corporate and speciality level to meet Zoetis growth/financial objectives.
- Develop customized brand campaigns, based upon approved messaging, for Corporate and Specialty partners based on opportunity and joint business priorities
- Partner with Corporate and Specialty medical leads to ensure all marketing plans have appropriate medical education incorporated within to achieve maximum uptake, engagement and ROI.
- Collaborate with dedicated Inside Sales team to focus on key brand initiatives and programs for Corporate and Specialty partners.
- Enhance and leverage our Corporate and Specialty communication platform to provide partner information, strategies, tactics, tools and resources for our Zoetis field force.
- Partner with global market research to identify research opportunities to better understand corporate dynamics and future state of the business, leverage insights into the scenario and operating planning process
- Partner with internal stakeholders in executing Cross-functional planning meetings that lead to the development of the Corporate and Specialty Operation Planning process – focusing on the 1-year tactical plan.
- Assist in the development and coordination of brand campaign launches at the Corporate and Specialty level and ensure adoption, implementation, execution and metrics are established.
- Manage creative agency communications and oversee internal regulatory review flows and activities.
- Participate in monthly Sales Operations and Corporate and Specialty meetings to ensure open communication and dialogue of Rx initiatives, activities and field force updates
- Partner with Learning and Development to create new hire training modules around our Corporate and Specialty business, partner overviews and Rx priorities
- Assist in the development, coordination, and presentation of Corporate and Specialty quarterly business reviews with Petcare marketing and medical teams
- In partnership with the Corporate and Specialty Sr. Director of Marketing, assist in business reviews with internal HQ stakeholders such as MLT, PCLT and USLT.
Corporate and Specialty Performance Analytics and Reporting Responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate KPI/metrics for evaluation of corporate and speciality strategies against goals
- Assist in the development of corporate and speciality marketing metrics dashboard
- Leverage market research reports, insights and trends in developing actionable marketing plans that will drive mutual growth with our corporate and speciality partners across our Rx portfolio
- Review monthly sales and financial reports focusing on trends, emphasis products, potential focus areas and field force opportunities
- Assist in preparing quarterly sales to reach and frequency analysis for each region and area identifying internal opportunities within our corporate and speciality accounts
- Assist in developing and preparing quarterly business and performance updates/meetings for internal Zoetis teams, including Petcare leadership team meetings
- Work with Corporate and Specialty team to prepare quarterly business and performance updates with our Partners to align/refine strategies and execution of programs
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Marketing or business discipline, MBA or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of Animal health marketing experience required – demonstrating increasing responsibilities in brand and portfolio management; 2+ years customer-facing marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse internal and external stakeholders; influence/negotiation and relationship management capabilities critical
- Proven ability to facilitate open discussion among key stakeholders and negotiate and implement mutually agreed-upon plans.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure and to maintain strong cross-functional and cross-team ties
- Well organized with the ability to be flexible and prioritize multiple demands with a quick turnaround
- Position requires up to 30% travel with colleague supporting Corporate and Specialty marketing team, partner meetings and internal meeting
- Position may require occasional weekend travel
This is an office-based position.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.