This position may be based remotely.
The eCommerce Key Account Manager will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of eCommerce projects, targets, and programs. This position will collaborate closely with the existing eCommerce team in developing, assisting, and carrying out strategic Key Account plans, communications, site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, promotions, and overall brand maintenance. The eCommerce Key Account Manager will work closely with internal business unit teams including, marketing, business intelligence, separate business channel managers, and other areas of the company to convey a consistent brand image across all platforms. The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day management of related Key Accounts, report on eCommerce metrics, and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of eCommerce strategies in conjunction with senior advisors. The eCommerce Key Account Manager will have full P&L responsibility for their Key Accounts.
eCommerce Account Management
- Responsible for all activities related to partnering Internet Retailers, eCommerce company strategy, and overall eCommerce business
- Works at both the strategic and tactical levels with the existing eCommerce and marketing team to ensure alignment with B2B growth, sales plans, and potential B2C launch
- Implement effective strategies in the areas of eCommerce, Key Account agreements, marketing co-ops, advertising, etc.
- Manage and identify additional strategic eCommerce partners
- Creation and implementation of eCommerce Key Account business plans
- Oversee internet minimum advertised price (iMAP) monitoring, iMAP violation notices, and manage partnering iMAP tracing consultant/services
- Manage company’s diverter and do not sell (DNS) list to limit gray-market transactions between business channels
- Create optimized search content with ongoing updates to ensure marketplaces are fully optimized to increase search ranking and conversion
- Meet with eCommerce Key and Major Accounts weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly regarding business updates, targets, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Monitor marketing initiatives, marketing calendars, promotional activities, publication requests, etc. from partnering eCommerce retailers
- Schedule and manage training with eCommerce Key Accounts regarding new product additions, focus products promotions, technical services, etc.
- eCommerce marketing and SEO background/knowledge to assist in partnering internet retailers with marketing strategies, campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Explore digital options, ads, sponsorships, etc. with the eCommerce team to increase the overall digital brand footprint and build brand awareness on eCommerce marketplaces
- Collaborate with existing eCommerce team, platform managers, and technical services veterinarians on D2C marketing, blogs, educational articles, and posts to include on social media, eCommerce websites, etc.
- Supports the company’s vision, mission, and demonstrates the corporate core values in all professional activities
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules, and regulations
- Compiles and maintains all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follows systems and procedures outlined in company manuals
- All other duties as requested by management
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
Knowledge, Experience, and Preferred Skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years of B2B and/or B2C sales experience
- Experience in iMAP implementation, diverter and do not sell (DNS) monitoring/control
- Expertise with Amazon Vendor Central (or other eCommerce marketplaces/retailer seller portal)
- Experience with digital/eCommerce marketing, advertising, SEO, PPC, and social media
- Knowledge of bulk editing, multi-attribution modeling, bid management, Google ad-words, etc.
- Demonstrated success in building eCommerce brands and targeted eCommerce promotions
Essential Job Skills
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational and communication skills
- Effectively manage responsibilities with appropriate time management to reach goals
- Self-motivated, results/sales driven, with a learning mindset for marketing and analytics
- Technologically savvy and excellent with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to travel no less than 50%