The Acquisition Marketing Manager plays a key role on the Zoetis Petcare Consumer Marketing Team. They will drive the strategy and execution to acquire and engage pet owners into our eco-systems. In partnership with the marketing team, they will be responsible for leading the development and deployment of pet owner portfolio-level acquisition campaigns, optimizing creative, campaigns and digital media for conversion, and reporting insightful analytics to drive continuous improvement. They will be highly collaborative, a strategic thinker, a self-starter, results-driven, a creative problem solver, nimble, and willing to take a hands-on approach.
The candidate will:
- Develop the strategy and execute the tactical plan for acquiring pet owners into the Zoetis Petcare ecosystem. Lead the design & development of digital acquisition campaigns, leading the end-to-end process from concept to activation, measurement & optimization, ensuring flawless delivery and execution. Drive database growth through leveraging 1st party data, optimizing channel performance, and identifying new messaging, targeting, and/or digital capabilities. Identify, assess, and launch new acquisition channels, platforms, partnerships, etc. Achieve efficient cost of acquisition across channels and optimize digital media spend.
- Build and grow pet owner awareness of Zoetis and our brands through advertising, consumer promotions, partnerships, PR, and portfolio-level programs. Develop strong and extendable creative concepts to drive campaigns across owned, paid, and earned channels. Leverage performance marketing and digital media to drive awareness and conversion. Collaborate across the marketing team to ensure a cohesive presence and brand experience with consumers.
- Drive continuous improvements on our website to convert inbound traffic. Track and improve landing page conversion metrics, enhance content, leverage consumer promotions, etc. to implement best practices. Ensure data layer, user/campaign tracking, and SEO requirements are accurately implemented on site. Recommend and implement efficiencies to improve ways of working and maintain governance documentation. Maintain a detailed roadmap and coordinate implementation with creative, development, and marketing teams.
- Serve as a liaison and subject matter expert with regard to acquisition marketing. Work collaboratively across the marketing team and external partners on campaigns from concept to execution. Expertly manage cross-functional projects to ensure timely and detailed communications across the team, complete tasks on time, and manage stakeholder expectations. Lead and manage agency relationships for campaign creative, development, and deployment; ensuring alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Design and implement top of funnel reporting & analytical framework. Take a data-driven approach to inform decision-making. Partner with our analytics team to uncover insights, create experimentation roadmaps, and execute a rigorous testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness. Develop attribution models to inform campaign planning and tactics. Share reports/insights regularly, and proactively communicate progress towards goals.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests (creative, landing pages, etc.), optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Demonstrated responsibilities managing or collaborating with creative, media & analytics functions
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, DSPs, paid social, paid search, and programmatic
- An innate curiosity, and desire to find a better way of doing things
- Proficiency at problem solving and suggesting workable solutions for every problem
- Desire and ability to work within a strong team-oriented environment
- An ability to develop and implement plans with and accountability in achieving results
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across functions
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
- Demonstrated balance of creative and analytical talent
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 5+ years’ consumer marketing experience with a focus on lead generation and digital advertising
- Proficiency with analytical tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager 360, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Pet industry and/or consumer marketing experience preferred