Laboratory Tech I
• Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
• Monitor and operate instrumentation.
• Identify and replenish testing bench supplies, as necessary.
• Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
• Associates or Bachelors degree or CVT/RVT/LVT
• 0 to 1+ years of lab experience
• Demonstrated ability to build, develop and work within a clinical laboratory team, including creative problem solving and flexibility to meet rapid growth.
• Some IT and LIS (laboratory information systems) experience and general comfort level with computer systems, technology, and equipment interfaces.
• Team leadership, friendly and loves a challenge.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
• Robust organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced STAT environment.
Preferred candidate qualifications:
• Experience in the veterinary field strongly preferred, but not required. Other experience considered as applicable.
Physical and Time requirements:
• Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift up to 30lbs
• Flexible hours and overtime may be required
• Must be available for evenings as needed and rotating weekends
About Zoetis Reference Laboratories
Zoetis Reference Laboratories (formerly ZNLabs/Ethos Labs/Phoenix Labs) is an innovative and well-funded, full-service veterinary clinical diagnostic laboratory. We are focused on revolutionizing the reference laboratory space for companion animals. We are a team of friendly, motivated and highly collaborative business and veterinary professionals looking for a top tier laboratory experts to join our growing crew.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive & Flexible compensation and benefits package.
Position is based out of the Mukilteo, WA lab.