This job is archived
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Position Description: This role is responsible for providing overall accountability for the regulatory activities of Elanco products in Canada. The Regulatory Affairs Manager provides regulatory support to Elanco local affiliate and lead the relationship with local regulatory agencies and effectively coordinates resources for the execution of regulatory strategies in Canada.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
Key leadership responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the execution of regulatory strategy for Canada and effectively coordinate resources to execute regulatory submissions.
- Lead the local regulatory team in delivering high-quality submissions and interactions with the regulatory authorities.
- Manage project timeline and budget deliverables to facilitate delivery of the Elanco pipeline.
- Identify and utilize methods to deliver objectives in a high-quality, timely, cost-effective manner.
- Work effectively and flexibly within and across all Elanco teams and external collaborators to achieve overall Elanco deliverables.
- Create a positive work environment that is aligned with company objectives.
- Provide and accept challenges to deliver innovative solutions.
- Create an engaging culture with a “play to win” mentality.
- Elaborate accurate and timely project and budget forecasts.
- Lead the local RRM strategy with government entities and industry associations to shape and influence the regulatory environment.
Key technical responsibilities
- Coordinate and support the preparation of the local Product Registration Dossier.
- Keep the Global Regulatory Systems information accurate and updated.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Work with Affiliate Leadership to align the regulatory strategy with the business needs.
- Ensure through the reviewer/approver role, the regulated content of different promotional items across Elanco platform.
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience within the sciences or related areas.
- Previous management experience
Personal Considerations: Domestic and international travel required.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status