Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Supports the management of raw materials and drug products storage for stability studies and retains. This role is critical to the management of stored inventory, timely QC testing of stability batches, and compliance reporting of stability data.
- Requires a high degree of attention to detail and the ability to correctly apply the regulations of various markets to stability studies and reports.
- Requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with R&D, Regulatory, Production Planning, and Quality Specialists, frequently under tight timelines.
- Proficiency in using Minitab, Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro, ETS, Veeva Vault, SAP, and Z-LIMS systems/software is preferred.
- The position may also cross train in other QA roles as required.
- AAS or BA/BS in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or related science preferred. Other degrees considered with significant QA/QC or science aptitude.
- Previous QA/QC experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment desired. MS Office, Excel, MiniTab, SAP, LIMS systems experience/proficiency desired.
- Candidate must not be cephalosporin/penicillin sensitive.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.