Quality Control Technician - Student
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Position Description: The Quality Control Student will support the work of Quality Control analysts within the QC laboratory at Elanco Canada.
- The hourly range for this position is $20 per hour.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Cleaning and disinfection of laboratory glassware and other consuB2mables.
- Completion and documentation of work according to cGMP requirements.
- Recognize and report any OOS or deviations to QC Manager.
- Laboratory cleaning duties.
- Performing inventory and material expiry checks.
- Supporting QC analysts in a Biosafety Level II laboratory environment.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Currently working towards a degree in Biology or a related science.
- Knowledge or experience in a cGMP environment is considered an asset.
- Advanced analytical and time management skills
- Communications and decision-making skills
- Must have the flexibility/ability to work evenings and weekends if the business requires it.
- Must have the flexibility/ability to work overtime if the business requires it.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service