Technician I - Quality Control
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
A Technician I will be responsible for general Quality Control laboratory upkeep and functionality. The employee will perform routine tasks which allow the analysis of manufacturing products to run smoothly and effectively.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Consistently act with a “quality mindset” by paying attention to details and understanding quality expectations.
- Dedicated to fostering an environment of safety and compliance.
- Successfully complete training on both regular tasks and specialized procedures.
- Understand the needs of the lab and perform regular tasks which meet these needs.
- Responsible for inventory management and associated processes.
- Perform occasional routine release testing on manufactured products.
- Ability to support manufacturing timelines outside of normal operating hours as needed.
- Ability to accept guidance and direction from senior members of the QC team.
- Personify the Elanco values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
- Contribute to the Elanco culture through Involvement, Innovation, Ownership, and Delivering.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma and 4 years’ relevant experience
- Proven verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Associate’s degree and 2 years’ relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s degree
- Science-based degree or science-based work experience
- Manufacturing support experience
- Work requiring governmental oversight and/or audits
- Good computer literacy
- May be utilizing hazardous chemicals for certain tasks.
- Will need to occasionally lift small loads.
- May be in refrigerated conditions for short periods of time.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service