Provide technical support and project leadership of Technology Transfers. Including championing the resolution of technical issues associated with transferred products; assisting in the identification of root causes, developing recommendations and supporting implementation efforts.
- Lead the product Technology Transfer in support of strategic network decisions. Coordinates all activities from process and analytical method transfer until launching to the market.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement of best practices and standard work (Co-Dev, Launches, Transfers).
- Ensure continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and improve process capability.
- Make decisions on short and long term objectives, manage associated projects with cross functional representatives and lead the team by influence.
- Identify new technologies and set direction and strategy within the area of expertise and related disciplines.
- Manage appropriate and timely communicate on objectives and priorities within the project teams, across the site and to external stakeholders.
- Potentially lead the Lincoln Pharma GMT Team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or associated scientific discipline required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Min 10 years of experience in Pharma Operations (Validation, Supply, Quality, Manufacturing, Formulation)
- Proven knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation. Experience in oral (solid) dose is a plus
- Technical knowledge of drug product manufacturing processes and the equipment/facility used.
- Demonstrate project and people management experience. Capacity to influence others.
- Organizational and Planning skills, able to work in autonomous way or with teams, work proactivity and high communication skills.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Proven record of consistent performance, excellent coaching and manager skills. Demonstrates integrity and respect for the people.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively apply knowledge, lead multiple activities and balance customer priorities.
- Proven competence in organizing, planning (quarterly/annually); personal learning, delegation, managing & measuring, process management, problem solving, and ability to lead or support multiple teams, groups, functions, key projects or processes.
- Comprehensive demonstrated skills in communicating (oral and written) effectively with diverse individuals/groups; facilitating trust, understanding, growth and continuous improvement and developing effective empowering and enabling employee, business and customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors and analyze complex business
- problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely and responsive manner
- Strong business acumen and customer orientation. Strategic and holistic systemic thinker.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams with many levels of personnel
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of cGMP's and EHS standards
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools (Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing) is a plus
Physical Position Requirements
- Exposure to chemicals, fumes, odors, noise, live steam, temperature fluctuations, biohazards, continuous standing and lifting to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Weekend and holiday work may be required.