Diagnostic Integration is a critical product for global Veterinary Practices designed to provide seamless workflows within the veterinary practice. This Product Manager role is critical to the success of IDEXX’s diagnostics business overall, as it impacts veterinary practice efficiency as well as diagnostic information that improves patient care.
In this role you will be responsible for executing development projects, creating product roadmaps, and enhancing the customer experience through integration. This will include business management, product development, customer requirements & insight, coordinating implementation, market segmentation, and product training.
In This Role:
The position of Product Manager will work with a highly talented team including product managers, business stakeholders, UX designers, vendors, and many others, as well as partner with key functions, lines of business, and country organizations to implement the product and commercial strategy. This position will also work closely with an exceptionally strong, global software engineering team, as well as commercial marketing, customer support, and 3rd party software companies. A “one team” approach is key to success – everyone is in it for the same things – a great customer experience, customer success and IDEXX success. As a critical member of the IDEXX team, this position will join a vibrant and committed group of entrepreneurial leaders driving advancements in veterinary health information technology.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
• Responsible for building the integration product roadmap and working with the product and technical teams team for a series of real-time, complex system and data integrations; from customer and business requirements gathering to story refinement, writing, and acceptance to implementation and rollout
• Identify, develop and implement enhancements that improve the global customer experience while maximizing IDEXX’s return from targeted markets and segments
• Create project plans, determine project teams, gather necessary resources and implement projects, manage projects, report on progress and ensure successful conclusions
• Communicate with customers to gain feedback on user product experiences and opportunities, ensure correct features are identified and consider customers, sales, finance, related lines of business and others
• Prioritize and negotiate to build best possible set of features to be included and developed in the new products
• Coordinate with marketing, engineering, research and development, sales, support, and others to manage projects and ensure overall launch success
• Assist in the development of presentations, demos, and product updates for organizational training and customer-facing marketing materials
• Develop/maintain knowledge of Company products and services as well as changes and developments in the industry affecting work activities
• May participate in outside industry groups and forums related to business activities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Typically, 4-6 years of relevant, software industry and product management experience
• Science and/or veterinary background preferred, as applicable
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 10,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.