This position is responsible for managing and aligning all aspects of the ERP systems across the platform network while working closely with site leaders to assure business performance. This includes and is not limited to master data and data quality, ERP system utilization and efficiency, business reporting and analytics and all other aspects of the ERP system. They work with colleagues to ensure ERP system initiatives and sustaining processes are aligned with the strategic business objectives of the corporation. In addition, they will be tasked with identifying and improving ERP system efficiency across the platform to improve business performance.
- Work with colleges at platform sites to assure ERP system utilization and efficiency.
- Coordinate master data systems with Master Data Stewards to assure alignment between sites.
- Supports projects and initiatives for site ERP systems based on business and corporate standards needs.
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of platform ERP production systems on a day-to-day basis to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Develop recommendations for ERP system improvements and works with peers to execute.
- Maintain an internal network of subject matter experts across the platform to address system utilization question and to improve business performance.
- Assure routine ERP driven system operational reporting of KPI’s and recommends adjustments to data utilization and procedures as necessary to improve KPI’s.
- Resolves routine system and data problems.
- Continuously improve our operational quality and efficiency in order improve performance and quality.
- Identify root causes of data quality problems within their business area and identifies sustainable solutions.
- Train Custodians on proper updating and use of Vendor and Customer Master Data in addition to helping assure training for ERP systems utilization at all platform sites.
- 25% travel expected
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, science, supply chain or a related technology discipline.
- 7 years of experience utilizing SAP across multiple roles (Procurement/Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Finance/Logistics) and modules (PTP/PTM/BA/RTR/LE).
- Experience in SAP Master Data Governance
- Experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
- Strong business acumen with 3 years+ of customer service experience.
- Ability to simplify complex processes into sub-processes.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills; communicate effectively with diverse people at various organization levels with right level of detail and cultural sensitivity.
- Flexible and open to new ideas with the ability to understand things from corporate, regional and local perspective while maintaining customer focus.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment; self-motivated to work in an independent and collaborative mode.
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and leaders by building trust and credibility; strong collaboration skills.
- Active listening skills to understand business needs and steer business team to take decisions that have enterprise-wide impact.
- Effective meeting and project management skills.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Effectively manage a team of individuals without reporting authority to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Familiar with LEAN tools and root cause analysis technique.
- Demonstrates ability to train, teach or coach business and technical professionals.