This job is archived
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with other members of the operations team, the Crematory Manager manages all aspects of the assigned department, providing knowledge, equipment, and staffing to ensure that product of optimal quality is produced efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Manages daily operations of assigned department either directly or through subordinate team members.
- Uses appropriate techniques to reduce material, labor and overhead costs and constantly seeks to improve productivity through efficient utilization of all resources in department.
- Observes machines and equipment for malfunction and orders adjustments or repairs. Maintains good working conditions- a safe, clean workplace and adequate facilities to help each team member to do their job effectively.
- Establishes action plans for self and others to accomplish specific objectives, planning proper assignments of personnel and allocating the appropriate resources.
- Provides leadership guidance and encourages teamwork among supervisory personnel.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Provides operation and productivity reports for assigned Department.
- Ensures team members are trained and/or cross trained to meet objective production goals for the operations.
- Ensures that departmental procedures are followed, and accurate records maintained.
- Selects and develops capable and quality conscious work force.
- Expedites orders which are identified as priority orders by sales and marketing in the office and production control in plant.
- Performs activities of team members supervised. Keeps abreast of technical changes and advances related to the assigned Department.
- Provides daily guidance, coordination, and discipline to all aspects of the assigned Department to meet objectives.
- Develops standards of performance and conducts annual reviews for all subordinates. Discusses performance problems with individuals requiring motivation or discipline.
- Reassigns team members as workloads necessitate.
- Maintains prescribed records, makes reports, approves time sheets, and authorizes time adjustments.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of team members to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains, and develops team
- 6+ years' experience in operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in leadership position
- Team Player with ability to work independently as well
- Ability to empathetically, tactfully, and professionally provide service at all times
- Mechanically inclined
- Physical ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
What Does Regency Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Robust Paid Time Off Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Matching
- Career and Growth Opportunities
About Us: Regency is the leading pet aftercare provider in the United States providing services in the northeastern, southeastern, and western U.S. The Company is focused on building a national pet aftercare service operation that will improve the level of service and experience for customers across North America.