As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for masterminding, outlining, and developing internal and external project plans. You will design project goals and success markers that will be clearly communicated to all project team members while motivating each respectively to hit their individual and project team goals.
You will act as a liaison between the project team and upper-level management at Precision Science (and at our customers’ organization). You will prepare and present frequent progress reports to all levels of the organization.
You will work closely with all project team members to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the established budgets. You must be able to work in a multi-cultural organization covering a diverse set of education and experiences from junior to senior level in the organization.
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer and according to company objectives this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Meet with clients (or internal resources) to take detailed information and clarify specific requirements for each project
- Responsible for tracking individual project performance as well as the overall Precision Global Schedule (PGS) which contains all projects in our enterprise portfolio
- Solely responsible for resource and task ‘collision detection’ across all enterprise projects
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Resolve problems, identify trends, determine system, or process improvements, and implements change
- Develop comprehensive detailed project plans to be shared internally or externally
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize visual tools or applications to clarify a point or message
- Prepare project status reports, meeting minutes and action plans
- Special projects as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Required
- 6-8 years relevant project management, FDA 820 Design Control Methodologies experience preferred
- Experience with process improvement and/or root cause analysis methodologies
- Individual who is self-motivated, professional, organized and detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Advanced time management and analytical skills are required
- Commitment to superior quality and professional service.
- Ability to professionally manage confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Individuals should be proficient in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience working in the animal health/pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Experience working in a GMP, FDA regulated, or ISO 9000 certified facility is a plus
Precision Science is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.