Looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Union City Global Manufacturing & Supply Team, reporting to the Director of Manufacturing. The ideal candidate will lead the Rotor Manufacturing team to meet production targets while maintaining quality standards. This person will require in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and can effectively communicate across different levels of colleagues.
- Strong focus on meeting production and efficiency targets to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
- Staff, train, manage, develop and provide leadership to Supervisors in the application of practical operations planning and control techniques toward higher levels of performance while providing an environment that encourages change and teamwork.
- Responsible for setting and meeting/exceeding budget requirements and has risk mitigations in place.
- Inspires and promotes a high level of safety awareness with their colleagues.
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and enhance them as the business requirements change.
- Has a very strong understanding of Operational Excellence/Lean principles and how to apply them to scheduling, standard work, reduction in waste and continuous improvement purposes.
- Interacts with the production floor daily to support their requirements and communicate critical business needs.
- Actively contribute to meeting business objectives around compliance, schedule adherence, cost savings initiatives, and supporting new product introductions.
- Effectively partners with stake holders providing motivation and enabling support teams to improve operations for the advancement of the whole site and company.
- Reviews staffing requirements, personnel allocations, and organizational structure to not only meet today’s requirements, but those of future growth.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration with 5+ years of experience in a highly regulated High throughput Manufacturing environment.
- Food and Drug Administration and/or USDA experience is required.
- Proven track record of building successful high performing teams and facilitating progressive organizational change for in a growing company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced 24/7 environment through utilization of exceptional organizational skills, the aptitude to multi-task and balance complex priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people, manage internal/external customer satisfaction and get results through others.
- Exceptional analytical skills that drives reporting and analysis for upper management and supports decision making for the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of colleagues and management across organizational boundaries. Candidate must possess flexibility and agility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
- Requires SAP Experience within P2P, P2M, and M2D.
Work Environment: Colleague required to work onsite full-time, be able to lift up to 50 pounds, can work around moving machinery, and be around equipment that produces moderate noise.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.