The Manufacturing Technician position is responsible for …….
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Support manufacturing by setting up, operating, and maintaining highly precise production equipment to meet demanding schedule and achieve performance goals.
- Set-up and operate production equipment to start run on time and support until run is complete. (This may involve working later than schedule)
- Shift between functions as directed by Management.
- Adheres to general safety rules, Good manufacturing Practices, production practices and procedures.
- Communicate important information to Manufacturing assembly leads and Supervisors.
- Support production lead as directed by Supervisor.
- Keep equipment clean and operating properly.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
H.S. diploma plus hands experience on automation equipment or AA Degree in Technical field.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good Mechanical and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively without supervision and without instruction on routine work.
- Good communication skills: read, write, and communicate clearly to carefully and consistently follow procedures.
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and remain Drug-free.
- Dependable attendance.
- Availability to work any shift assigned and flexibility to periodically shift schedule start time
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, incumbent must be able to access all areas of the facility. Will lift 10 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift-up to 75 lbs., and utilize certain Personal Protective Equipment including, but not limited to, hard hats, safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and/or protective clothing
Shift Hours : 12HR AMFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.