The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for the daily production requirements of our Rotor Consumables as well as providing leadership and oversight to production associates. The ideal candidate will effectively manage their resources to meet production requirements, identify and support the implementation of cost savings initiatives, and develop their associates to meet the needs of the business. The Manufacturing Supervisor is also responsible for maintaining procedures and practices to assure that all manufactured rotors meet quality management system and regulatory requirements. The candidate should have flexibility to switch work shifts or alternate schedules per business requirements.
IMPACT AND ORGANIZATIONAL CONTRIBUTION
- Ensures manufacturing is following cGMP practices and identifies opportunities to update documentation to maximize repeatability of processes in the most efficient manner possible.
- Understands personnel requirements through capacity planning with demand requirements and review of standard work.
- Monitors daily workflow through direct floor supervision of personnel, developing/optimizing metrics, and is accountable for meeting requirements around Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory and Personnel.
- Has risk mitigation plans in place to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Identifies and supports implementation of cost savings projects, including capital equipment, and supports continuous improvement programs.
- Implement the appropriate programs to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Responsible for cross-training program and creation of career progression plans through clear roles and responsibilities for the different levels of associates.
- Reviews and improves Device History Records submissions to QA for review and release.
- Tracking of WIP materials and adjusting resources to meet quarterly build requirements.
- Communicates critical updates to the team and stakeholders.
- Writes and conducts yearly performance reviews that are consistent with feedback provided to team members throughout the year.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or high school degree with at least 5+ of experience leading people in an automated/semi-automated manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to meet production requirements and adapt to changing environments.
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams that leads to improvement of processes and improving our customer experience.
- Can effectively communicate requirements and needs to leadership as well as business requirements to their team.
- Experience in utilizing P2M and M2D modules in SAP ERP system to perform transactions, primarily in reporting.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Bills of Materials and Routings.
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate a high performing team through developing and empowering team members.
- Strong analytical skills that support activities such as root cause investigation.
- Supports a diverse and inclusive environment that collaborates to support internal and external requirements.
- Knowledge and implementation of GMP, including LEAN MFG practices.
- Is required to be onsite to perform their job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Colleague must work onsite, be able to lift at least 50 pounds, and work near moving mechanical parts with moderate noise level where the use of hearing protection is optional and eye protection is required.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.