Operator - Manufacturing
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
- Adhere to Safety, Quality, and all other applicable company, site and department procedures, policies, practices and goals.
- Follow processing instructions according to written manufacturing tickets.
- Set up, operate, calibrate and clean manufacturing equipment; also, clean suites and common areas as well as perform general housekeeping tasks.
- Demonstrate technical skills and problem-solving skills. Must have good attention to detail and be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Participate in departmental quality initiatives; Adheres to CGMP guidelines.
- Constantly monitor product quality, check and verify processing steps during manufacturing. Consistently demonstrate good documentation practices.
- Follows proper documentation and verification guidelines as they apply to all processing documents, e.g., batch production records, SOP's, equipment, log sheets, and sample submissions.
Process improvement/Teamwork Excellence:
- Strong process team focus to drive continuous improvement.
- Communcation skills to properly articulate with team members.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing and/or Quality background.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Completion of Post Offer Exam (POE), Completion of Work Simulation (SIM) or Completion of Administrative Skills Testing if applicable.
- This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration.
- Manual labor is involved; lifting up to 50 pounds may be possible.
- Mechanical aptitude is helpful for set up and operating of equipment.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service