This job is archived
As a member of the Zoetis HR team, provide HR consultancy and coaching to leaders, managers and colleagues within the assigned client group. Partner with the business in the areas of employee relations, talent acquisition, colleague engagement, talent management, leadership development, change management, diversity/equity/inclusion, performance management, workforce planning and compensation planning/implementation. Partner with the Zoetis HR team to ensure successful delivery of HR programs and initiatives across the organization.
- Provide proactive counsel, communications, and HR generalist support to managers and colleagues to drive the achievement of business goals.
- Support the administration of compensation and performance management programs, payroll, data quality, succession planning, recruitment, employment, employee development, colleague engagement, employee onboarding and employee relations.
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies and state and federal laws and practices. Support EEO initiatives at site(s).
- Within the HR department, make recommendations to improve work processes and help promote an atmosphere of continuous learning.
- Drive successful execution of HR Programs and processes, managing multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications.
- Create a strong network of HR partners across HR organization, and other divisions as appropriate to collaboratively drive and implement HR strategies in support of the business.
- Embrace and drive change for HR programs, site culture, and mindsets and behaviors.
- Support colleague engagement and DEI programs and initiatives
- Monitor HR data and trends and leverage business intelligence to provide new insights
- Actively promote and reinforce the Zoetis Core Beliefs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong coaching skills
- Effective leadership, persuasion, and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities concurrently through strong project management, systems knowledge, and effective communication
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and interact and build relationships across the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn and/or other social media for recruiting purposes
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, experience with Workday a plus
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Onsite physical presence is required, preferably three days (20-25 hours) per week. Flexibility to set work hours and days to balance work/home life will be considered.
- This position will require fluent use of teleconferencing and Webex tools, as well as Sharepoint technologies, to share and manage information
- Ability to utilize personal protective equipment as required (e.g. hard hat, safety shoes, glasses, masks)
- Limited travel, if any, is required.