Chewy is hiring a Director of B2B Healthcare Services to lead our Healthcare Services team in Dania Beach, Florida. The Director of B2B Healthcare Services will own the business, growth strategy, category P&L ownership, and continuously drive innovation to stay ahead of the competition. The Director of B2B Healthcare Services will be a team leader and mentor in a high-pace environment demanding clear and effective leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Build and develop the B2B Healthcare Services group to launch significant initiatives in 2021
- Work in conjunction with the VP Healthcare Services to develop short term and long term goals of the B2B Healthcare services
- Ensure B2B Healthcare services is planning and delivering on all key P/L Metrics
- Negotiate high stakes and complex partnerships across key accounts, such as: Veterinary Corporate Groups, Buying Groups Large hospitals.
- Develop and execute overall services offering strategy to maximize revenue, new clinics acquisition and engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across businesses to execute the strategy effectively.
- In collaboration with other Healthcare verticals, develop strategies for increasing vendor support and buy-in B2B strategy.
- Oversee high-level direction and approve tactical, administrative, and operational policies to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Think Big and Innovate new service concepts to increase sales and adoption.
- Interject new insights and ideas for improving customer experience and improving financials while holding true to Chewy fundamentals
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in General Management or Economics/Finance (preferred MBA/MS in General Management/Finance)
- Minimum of 8-10 years in Animal Health (Both B 2 B and B 2 C) with experience in, but not limited to: Account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and marketing.
- 5+ years leading teams & cross-functional projects
- In depth experience and understanding of the veterinary profession in the US
- Experience with launching new products/services to veterinarians
- Strong understanding of the overall pet care industry and recent trends
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a data-driven, fast-paced environment
- Experience with financial analysis and modeling
- Experience in B2B2C (pet owners)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Position requires some travel
- DVM degree is a strong plus
- History of working with Veterinary Corporate Groups
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of and complex data into usable/actionable information
- Strong interest in new technologies