Our company focus is delivering exceptional service and you will play an integral role in that effort. We need team players who are passionate about customer service and possess a “run it like you own it” mentality.
The role of a Zoetis Customer Experience Specialist is to positively influence and delight customers in all interactions with the company. Customer Experience Specialist must be able to jump in to any customer interaction to quickly produce positive results. Impeccable customer service is top priority.
- Ability to ‘Delight the Customer’ in all interactions by:
- Delivering first line customer support, providing a personalized customer experience through easy, efficient and enthusiastic interactions that allow our customers to accomplish their goals
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, high volume environment, with minimal supervision and high attention to detail
- Providing superior customer service and remaining solution-driven with all customers
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of our products according to customers’ needs
- Answer approximately 80-120 inbound calls daily from customers, pet owners and field colleagues while accurately processing orders.
- Process all customer orders (phone, fax, email and electronic) with accuracy and efficiency in SAP
- Execute outbound calls as assigned for specific marketing/sales/business strategy campaigns
- Assess customer information and apply required up-selling techniques to effectively satisfy a customer’s needs leveraging value and benefits to meet departmental and company sales goals.
- Field customer billing inquiries and payment requests, including:
- Research and resolve customer questions and concerns regarding statements, invoices, and account balances with accurate billing
- Research and resolve customer deductions, including solving for discrepancies, in accordance with Zoetis policies
- Handle customer credit card payments, maintaining PCI compliance in all transactions
- Provide invoices, statement, and packing slip reprints as requested
- Liaison with the Credit & Collections, Customer Service, Customer Master Data and Returns Centers on transactions affecting their areas
- Provide first level support to Online Billing Portal
- Facilitate customer returns and manage customer disputes by initiating credits and debits
- Educate customers on Zoetis product, service and program offerings, following up with additional information when necessary
- Demonstrate team focus by participating in department sales challenges
- Liaise with internal Operations, Marketing, Sales and Logistics teams to ensure appropriate information is communicated to exceed customer needs
- Provide first level support for multiple Zoetis online platforms assisting with registrations, site navigation and escalating issues as needed
- Support various web-based marketing programs by assisting consumers with site navigation, rebate status and general inquiries, documenting in administrative tool
- Maintain working knowledge of Zoetis prescription, over the counter and controlled drugs as well as competitor information.
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental meetings in order to maintain strong knowledge of products, programs, policies and procedures.
- Exemplify the Zoetis Values: Our colleagues make the difference, Always do the right thing, Customer Obsessed, Run it like you own it, We are one Zoetis
- Document customer interactions according to standard procedures in support of efforts to provide a consistent, high-quality customer experience
- Utilize Genesys phone system with ease and efficiency
- Consistently achieve departmental performance requirements
- Maintains compliance with all Zoetis standards, controls, policies and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by Customer Service Management Team
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. High school diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service related field required
- Hiring shift 11:30AM – 8PM with the potential to move to other available shifts based on department staffing needs. Customer Service team is open 8:30AM-8PM.
- Possess a positive, outgoing, ‘Delight the Customer’ attitude in all interactions
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently
- Able to adapt and be flexible in various situations
- Strong work ethic; willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially over the telephone – both internally and externally
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Sales skills with the ability to influence customers preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and web-based applications
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.