Job Description Summary
This person will be responsible for owning assigned tasks in the APO-GATP/SNP module (GATP-Product Availability, GATP-Backorder Processing), identifying and resolving data issues, monitoring daily jobs, assisting with all aspects of short supply situations requiring resolution, and defining and driving enhancements and configurations for the existing module.
The Allocation Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring that proper inventory reserves and allocations are maintained. In addition, the Allocation Analyst observes for unusual inventory situations and makes necessary corrections, by:
- Partnering with internal teams across the business to ensure optimal customer experience through inventory management
- Understanding ERP/SAP reporting and Order to Cash functionality
- Creating and maintaining allocations in ERP/SAP and offline (primarily with Excel)
- Calculating and maintaining appropriate reserve levels
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service Management, Demand Management, Logistics, and other Zoetis stakeholders to gather information necessary to design allocation models across full Zoetis portfolio. Utilize reporting tools for this purpose.
- Calculate and manage corporate account product reserves.
- Manage inventory release of all products on allocation while maintaining allocation balances per customer. Establish and maintain ERP/SAP configuration to accomplish.
- Manage inventory release during backorder events; includes prioritizing orders per Marketing/Sales needs and partnering with Warehouse team on fulfillment process.
- Monitor open orders to ensure no delays in processing. Identify and resolve order issues as needed
- Work closely with ITS technical support for ERP/SAP GATP enhancements.
- Communicate effectively to constituents affected by changes in inventory positions to ensure there is appropriate understanding.
- Maintain and manage warehouse shopping rules, batch (inventory) shopping rules and participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of these SAP tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years or more operational experience required
- ERP experience required; SAP/GATP experience preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- High level attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to prioritize effectively required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Microsoft Office experience, with strong proficiency in Excel required